Eat Me.

Anything you can do we can do vegan.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Art Hysteria

I get in these moods where I find one new artist on the internet that is so fantastic and inspiring who has links to other fantastic artists that I go on a three hour link to link web journey and get so inspired and crazy in my head I have to go sit in lotus position in the corner with my palms down to conserve energy rather than running to Walgreens and buying 80 pairs of rubber gloves and filling them all with sand leaving them in the middle of the street while simultaneously silk-screening the walls.

Amos sent me to a link of artist Clare Gill who does very fabulous tent and landscape paintings. From there follow the dots until you too are ready to renovate your life whilst making everyone you know new stationary and quilting.

No comments: