Eat Me.

Anything you can do we can do vegan.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

what we ate last night : for real.

After leaving work around 8 there was no way I was going home and cooking dinner even though we still have a bumper crop of eggplant and I had spent 50$ at the grocery store the day before. We were going out. And I wanted to sit outside and either ride bikes or walk. And I didn't want to go to anyplace we frequented. With all this in mind we tried Fiesta Bistro on Carrollton who interestingly have a section of menu devoted to "vegetarian tapas for veggie lovers." I am going to add it to our restaurant list for vegans in NOLA.

Note: I also tried the seven year granola. It was good considering I didn't have half the ingredients and Amos left in in the oven for about 30 minutes too long.

No comments: