Eat Me.

Anything you can do we can do vegan.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Are we REALLY that scary?

Just a quick note: it appears Mercedes at Desert Candy is not going to take me up on making one vegan ice cream out of twenty-one during her August Ice Cream Challenge. I guess she has a plan and is sticking to it. Not to mention I dared her to make a vegan ice cream when she was nearly 70% of the way through her challenge. It's too bad because the fig and strawberry ice creams Amos and I make with coconut milk as the base are by far the best I have ever had in my life. The fig ice cream was like eating clouds. Still - very interesting flavors and interesting project.

Also I updated my Vegan Guide to NOLA to include our two favorite Middle Eastern restaurants.

And really quick the bananas around town are almost ready to eat! Screw chocolate city New Orleans is banana city! I can't even describe home grown bananas except they are like a grocery store banana times ten but in a smaller package and free.

No comments: